SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Nightmare on 13th haunted house is preparing to open for their 30th haunting season.
According to officials, Nightmare on 13th is Utah’s longest-running haunted attraction and opens for the 2020 season on September 11, 2020.
They will be open every Friday and Saturday after September 11, and every Monday – Saturday in October.
“With the current COVID-19 situation, we are following all health guidelines to ensure the safety and health of our customers and staff while having a screaming good time,” said Nightmare on 13th founder and owner Mike Henrie.
Nightmare on 13th released they will practice the following safety and health guidelines:
- All customers will be required to wear a face-covering while attending the attraction.
- All groups will be required to stay at least 6-feet away from each other while going through the attraction.
- Tickets will be issued through a timing system for each half-hour slot.
- All staff will be wearing protective face masks.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the attraction