WYOMING – (ABC4 News) – Workers at Yellowstone National Park recently pulled out 438 hats from the hot springs and officials believe most of them got there by accident.
In a post on the YellowstoneNPS Twitter, Negan Norr, Georhterma Monitor for the park said most people do not throw things on purpose into the springs and are asking for visitors to “hold onto your hats!”
What others are clicking on:
- Florida woman returned 42,000 Amazon items in $100k scheme, deputies say
- Kearns High School playoff football game canceled due to positive COVID-19 tests
- Think mermaids aren’t real? Think again!
- Final stretch: Presidential campaigns hit the trail hard in southern states with one week left until Election Day
- The Park City restaurant with something for everyone