CLEVELAND (WJW) — The winning lottery numbers just keep coming in, but will either of the two ginormous jackpots, which combined total more than $1 billion, soon be claimed?
On Saturday, the $470 million Powerball jackpot numbers, with a cash option of $362.7 million, were announced.
The winning numbers are: 14 26 38 45 46 and 13. Power Play 2.
Yesterday, the Mega Millions jackpot numbers were announced, and while some came close, no one had all six numbers. The next drawing for the $600 million pot is Tuesday.
- ‘Let’s go, Brandon’ merchandise sold in new stores
- Deputies searching for suspect in window shootings around Goshen
- Judge blocks Biden vaccine mandate for federal contractors in all states
- SLCPD arrest several people in sexual assault investigation
- Tips for decking your halls safely this Christmas season