TAYLORS, S.C. (WSPA) – Crews in Taylors went above and beyond following severe storms to save a dog trapped in high flood waters.
Taylors Fire and Rescue crews say Sewer District officials spotted animals in distress on Thursday, after heavy rain slammed the area.
A video posted to the fire and rescue department’s Facebook page shows members using a boat and wading through waist-deep water to save the animal from a doghouse.
They credited the 81 boat crew for making the water rescue.
Great work, teams!
What others are reading:
- New Utah Royals head coach Craig Harrington joins Real Sports Live
- Rudy Gobert scores 21 points and grabs 11 rebounds in first NBA All-Star Game
- Pete Buttigieg to hold town hall in SLC ahead of Super Tuesday
- Utes drop 8th straight road game, losing to #17 Oregon, 80-62
- 2-time Daytona 500 champ Johnson ready for one final ride