TAYLORS, S.C. (WSPA) – Crews in Taylors went above and beyond following severe storms to save a dog trapped in high flood waters.
Taylors Fire and Rescue crews say Sewer District officials spotted animals in distress on Thursday, after heavy rain slammed the area.
A video posted to the fire and rescue department’s Facebook page shows members using a boat and wading through waist-deep water to save the animal from a doghouse.
They credited the 81 boat crew for making the water rescue.
Great work, teams!
What others are reading:
- Truck slams into Burgess Owens campaign headquarters
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson: Joe Biden is ‘the best choice to lead our country’
- Real Salt Lake plays Minnesota to scoreless draw
- Nearly 1,000 individuals buried in a forgotten Idaho cemetery, how you can help remember them