ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say a toddler died at a Florida home after becoming trapped in a front-loading washing machine.
The Orlando Sentinel reports that the 3-year-old boy died Sunday.
Orlando police say the boy was playing with a sibling in the laundry room when he somehow got inside the washing machine. He was taken to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Investigators did not release further details and the death remains under investigation. No charges were immediately reported.
What others are clicking on:
- DWR officials looking for suspects who illegally killed several geese in Uintah County
- UAlbany honors Toni Morrison with special exhibit
- Blaney’s attempted push of Newman led to violent crash
- Congressman’s bill would provide funding to help former inmates re-enter society successfully
- Young archers compete in National Archery Tournament