ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say a toddler died at a Florida home after becoming trapped in a front-loading washing machine.
The Orlando Sentinel reports that the 3-year-old boy died Sunday.
Orlando police say the boy was playing with a sibling in the laundry room when he somehow got inside the washing machine. He was taken to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Investigators did not release further details and the death remains under investigation. No charges were immediately reported.
What others are clicking on:
- Kaysville City thanks firefighters with ‘Christmas’ star
- Salt Lake City to consider closing road to address illegal dumping
- Gov. Herbert appoints new Department of Environmental Quality director
- Study: OBGYNs retiring at faster rate leading to shortage
- Man sentenced to 10 years in prison for dealing drug that killed Roy man