A dedicated email address has been created for victims affected by the arrest of Paul Petersen.
Petersen, an elected official in Arizona, was charged in Utah, Arizona, and Arkansas with counts including human smuggling, sale of a child and communications fraud, forgery and conspiracy to commit money laundering.
The charges span about three years and involve some 75 adoptions.
The United States Attorney for the Western District of Arkansas announced Friday that a dedicated email address has been created to allow anyone affected by Paul Petersen’s arrest to email the United States Attorney’s office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A direct link is available here.
Anyone who is involved in ongoing adoption proceedings with Paul Petersen is encouraged to send an email with any questions or concerns about how Petersen’s arrest may affect them.
What others are clicking on:
- Man who groped Salt Lake City bar employee arrested after pointing gun at security
- DWR seeking information about 2 buck deer poached in Magna
- Man arrested for drive-by shooting at ‘wrong home’ in Kearns
- 25-year-old woman from Ogden dies in side-by-side crash in Uintah County
- Utah DWR rescue moose from culvert in Parley’s Canyon, twin calves drowned