SALT LAKE CITY (CNN) – Popeye’s is telling customers they can B-Y-O-B ‘Bring Your Own Bun’ that is!
The chicken restaurant-chain introduced a new chicken sandwich in August that sold out after it became a nationwide craze.
People lined up for blocks to get one, so now Popeyes is letting guests to bring in their own buns, order its three-piece tenders and make their own chicken sandwiches right there on the spot.
In the meantime, Popeyes promises the coveted chicken sandwich will be back in restaurants soon.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- New US citizen refugees excited for first presidential vote
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson: Joe Biden is ‘the best choice to lead our country’
- Nearly 1,000 individuals buried in a forgotten Idaho cemetery, how you can help remember them
- Photos: Thousands march in Washington to pray and show Trump support