UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. (WTAJ) — A letter sent by a Penn State alum regarding the hair of one of the Penn State football players took social media by storm yesterday evening into this morning.
Earlier today, Coach James Franklin addressed the letter with an opening statement, in which he defended his team, and specifically Jonathan Sutherland, who the letter was sent to regarding his dreadlocks.
Will Fries and Micah Parsons shared their thoughts on the letter during the media availability and defended their teammate Jonathan Sutherland.
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night
- Unseasonable warmth for the first full week of Autumn
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate
- ‘Would you shut up, man?’: Trump, Biden interrupt each other during chaotic debate
- Sen. Lee releases statement after meeting with Supreme Court Nominee Judge Amy Coney Barrett