KEMPTON, Pa. (AP) — The mother of two young children found hanging in their Pennsylvania home has been charged with their murder.
Medical personnel revived the 8-year-old boy and 4-year-old girl, but they died three days later. The coroner said Monday both children died of hanging and ruled the deaths homicides.
Berks County prosecutors announced Lisa Snyder’s arrest Monday. A message seeking comment was left with her attorney.
Snyder told authorities that she found her children, Conner and Brinley, in their Albany home on Sept. 23.
Prosecutors say more details on the arrest would be announced at a news conference.
What others are reading:
- Mom and son duo charged for illegally dealing firearms in Utah
- Provo police warning against illegal license plates
- Non-profit overseeing Chesapeake Bay to sue EPA, cracking down on water pollution
- CDC confirms possible first case of community spread of COVID-19 in United States
- Woman dies from injuries in crash after swerving to miss deer