LOS ANGELES, California (KTLA) Crews are assessing multiple patients after an aircraft approaching LAX apparently dumped fuel on an elementary school playground in Cudahy on Tuesday, according to the Los Angeles County Fire Department.
The incident was reported in the 8000 block of Park Avenue, the Fire Department tweeted shortly before 12:30 p.m.
Officials did not provide the name of the school, but Sky5 video showed multiple first responder units — including ambulances — at the scene of Park Avenue Elementary School.
It was not immediately clear how many patients are being assessed or whether anyone suffered serious injuries.
WATCH LIVE VIDEO HERE:
Other Top Stories:
- Neighbors react as new details emerge in Layton Tinder Murder
- Longtime assistant coach Phil Johnson reflects on the life of Jerry Sloan
- Layton man admits to killing woman he’d just met on Tinder, police say
- Man killed, woman injured in rollover crash near Fort Duchesne
- Washington Co. SAR called to 5 rescues in one day