LAFAYETTE, La. (KLFY) Neighbors and friends in one Lafayette North neighborhood held a drive-by parade Tuesday to say goodbye to 1-year-old Harper Wheeler.
Harper, described by many as a little ball of energy, has been living in Lafayette with his grandmother, Gloria Wheeler, for the past seven weeks while his mom Tasha, a traveling nurse anesthetist, worked the front lines in Texas hospitals.
The parade featured some of his favorite sesame street characters.
On Wednesday, Harper gets to go home and be reunited with his mom.
- Utah officers fight against boating intoxication
- ‘Honor of a lifetime’ Jon Huntsman Jr. releases statement after primary loss
- Second round of stimulus checks could come soon. Here’s what we know
- The Justice Files: Brutal murder sends suspect to prison
- COVID-19 POLL: Are you comfortable with sending your children to school in the fall?