(CNN)- Flordia police say a mother told her four kids to take off their seatbelts righ before crashing the minivan she was driving into a tree.
Ocala police say Calicia Williams crashed on purpose.
They say she told them her husband put a hex on her that caused the crash.
Witnesses also told police she was saying the devil can’t hurt them, and only Jesus can cure them.
All five people in the van were taken to area hospitals.
The children range in age from 7 to 13 years old. The four children are all in stable condition.
Williams has been arrested and charged with four counts of attempted murder.
- Multi day storm event—wet weather to stay through weekend
- Jazz get hot in Minnesota and knock off Timberwolves, 127-116
- Many Republicans & Democrats still not on board with tax reform proposal
- Amazon presents Volunteers of America, Utah with $30K donation to fight homelessness
- USPS expects a busy holiday season