WASHINGTON (WKRG) — Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz is self-quarantined after coming in contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19.
Rep. Gaetz is not experiencing symptoms, the congressman tweeted, adding that he was tested for coronavirus on Monday and expects results soon.
The congressman made headlines last week for wearing a gas mask to a House vote on coronavirus funding.
Several other lawmakers, including Senator Ted Cruz and Representatives Paul Gosar and Doug Collins, have also self-quarantined.
- Two-thirds of Americans suffer from election anxiety – here’s what can help
- The 421st is home! Hundreds of HAFB Airmen return home for 14 days of quarantine
- How to celebrate Halloween safely in 2020
- Stimulus update: Pelosi pushes White House on virus testing as cases surge
- Ready to hit the slopes? Opening dates of each ski resort in Utah