CARTERET COUNTY, N.C. (WAVY) – A North Carolina woman has been charged with malicious castration after she allegedly severed her husband’s penis.
Deputies also charged 56-year-old Victoria Frabutt, of Newport, with kidnapping.
The Carteret County Sheriff’s Office said deputies were called to the couple’s home around 4 a.m. Tuesday. 61-year-old James Frabutt reported that his wife tied him up, then pulled out a knife.
Deputies were able to recover his body part and put it on ice. Meanwhile, Mr. Frabutt was taken to Vidant Medical Center in Greenville; his condition is unknown.
Victoria Frabutt is in jail under a $100,000 bond. Her first court appearance is Wednesday.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Man killed in Tremonton crash identified
- 20-year-old man injured after being hit by a falling rock inside Uintah County cave
- BYU commits three turnovers and gets dominated by #22 Washington, 45-19
- The latest on the bus crash near Bryce Canyon that killed 4, injured more than a dozen others
- Utah unemployment rate remains steady at 2.8% in August