CARTERET COUNTY, N.C. (WAVY) – A North Carolina woman has been charged with malicious castration after she allegedly severed her husband’s penis.
Deputies also charged 56-year-old Victoria Frabutt, of Newport, with kidnapping.
The Carteret County Sheriff’s Office said deputies were called to the couple’s home around 4 a.m. Tuesday. 61-year-old James Frabutt reported that his wife tied him up, then pulled out a knife.
Deputies were able to recover his body part and put it on ice. Meanwhile, Mr. Frabutt was taken to Vidant Medical Center in Greenville; his condition is unknown.
Victoria Frabutt is in jail under a $100,000 bond. Her first court appearance is Wednesday.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Utah’s Remarkable Women: Kari Teague
- Jeanetta Williams: February’s Community Advocate
- IOC member casts doubt on postponing or moving Tokyo Games
- Tampa company that developed cancer vaccine expanding human clinical trials
- Meningitis survivor raises awareness of deadly disease