LIHUE, Hawaii (KHON2) — A Hawaii couple was arrested this week after boarding a flight despite having tested positive for COVID-19.
The couple, from Wailua, Kauai, was arrested Sunday for reckless endangerment after getting on a flight traveling from San Francisco to Lihue.
Police said the man and woman, both age 46, knew they had tested positive for the virus and placed other passengers on the flight in “danger of death.”
Police also said they were traveling with a child.
The couple posted bail, which was set at $1,000 each.
- What do you do if you’re pepper sprayed?
- WWE’s Sasha Banks and Naomi suspended indefinitely after ‘Monday Night Raw’ incident
- Warming trend for our weekend
- Fewer donors say they’re willing to give to a charity when it supports immigrants – especially if they’re undocumented
- Dollywood, Disneyland and Busch Gardens are America’s ‘Favorite Theme Parks,’ annual survey finds