SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Allbirds, the San Francisco-based sustainable footwear company, announced Friday it is supporting healthcare workers in the United States by offering free shoes.
“We are donating shoes to anyone who works in healthcare and is on the front lines of fighting COVID-19 right now,” the company said in a tweet.
If you work in healthcare and would like to take advantage of this promo, all you have to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your free pair of the company’s best-selling Wool Runners.
“To our US healthcare community – we want to thank you for being on the front lines and helping to keep our communities healthy,” the company added.
Because of the overwhelming response, the company says it’s struggling to fill all the reqyests and will look for additional ways to give back.
LATEST NEWS STORIES:
- 257 new COVID-19 cases, 12 new deaths reported in Utah on Tuesday
- ‘Reasonable’ for businesses to keep masks, says Fauci
- Utah had 4th least effective response to COVID-19, study says
- COVID-19 cases in Utah schools sees slight increase since mid-April
- Does Utah need kids vaccinated for the state to reach herd immunity?