NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. (AP) — An actress known for appearing in the 1990s comedy “Clueless” faces a domestic battery charge in Florida.
A Pasco County Sheriff’s Office report says 52-year-old Stacey Dash was arrested Sunday night.
The report says Dash got into a verbal argument with a man at a New Port Richey apartment. Deputies say she pushed the man and slapped his face. Investigators noted that the man sustained red scratch marks on his left arm.
The reports say no alcohol or drugs were involved.
Dash was released on bail Monday morning. Jail records didn’t list an attorney who could be contacted for comment on her behalf.
Besides portraying Dionne Davenport in “Clueless,” Dash has film and television credits beginning in the 1980s. She worked as a Fox News commentator from 2014 to 2017.
- Two arrested in deadly stabbing in West Valley City
- Juvenile detained after fire at Uintah Middle School
- Weber County inmate escapes by posing as another inmate
- Utah State crushes San Jose State for 6th straight victory, 94-56
- Olympia Hills project approved by county council