(CNN) — The CDC has released new preliminary data about the impact of the current flu season.
The agency estimates that — between October and the end of January — there were between 19-and 26-million flu-related illnesses in the US and up to 25,000 deaths.
The CDC has a couple of warnings about this data.
It’s preliminary and there may be even more cases.
Also, these are estimated ranges that were calculated using weekly surveillance data along with data from prior seasons.
- Over 3,500 unemployment benefit claims filed in Utah from Feb. 14-20
- Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, two dogs taken, reports say
- Utah House Democrats to introduce ‘needed tax break’ legislation for small businesses
- Google Fiber coming to South Salt Lake
- Newsfeed Now: Dead cat left in parking lot of Chinese American butcher’s shop; Ballet student goes viral on TikTok