(CNN Newsource)- Amazon is temporarily halting its third-party delivery service to focus on a spike in orders from its own customers, according to the Wall Street Journal.
The service, Amazon shipping, competes directly with Fed-Ex and UPS.
It was only available in a few cities in the US which means a large number of Americans will not be affected.
It will be suspended starting in June.
The change does not affect any Amazon Prime packages or regular orders from the online retailer.
The e-commerce giant would like to hire 100,000 warehouse employees.
- How much COVID is in your county? New CDC data shows local spread of BA.2
- Salt Lake City Police, SWAT team dispatched to crime scene, roads blocked
- It’s Host Take Over Week and today’s GTU is brought to you by: Nicea
- Weber State basketball coach Randy Rahe retires
- Police search for elderly Cottonwood Heights man with special needs