PALO ALTO, Calif. (KRON) – Two students in the Palo Alto Unified School District were sent home Friday after district officials learned they may have been exposed to the novel coronavirus.
Officials say they received a report that a parent of the two students may have been exposed to COVID-19.
The students were immediately sent home and won’t attend school until more information becomes available.
One child is a Palo Alto High School student and the other attends JLS Middle School.
District officials say they will provide updates as they are received.
Latest News Headlines:
- Empty Utah: SLCC Redwood Campus
- Utah County Attorney David Leavitt tests positive for COVID-19
- Who can or should be tested for COVID-19? Depends on who you ask
- Navajo Nation reports 12 confirmed deaths, 270 positive tests of coronavirus
- Boat ramps on Lake Powell to close April 6