MORGAN COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) – The Roy City Police Department and the Morgan County Sheriff’s Office are working together to identify two burglary suspects.
Morgan County officials say the two suspects were involved in a vehicle burglary out of Morgan County and fraud in Roy.
If you have any information contact Detective Christensen at 801-845-4053.
What others are clicking on:
- Utah’s Remarkable Women: Kari Teague
- Jeanetta Williams: February’s Community Advocate
- IOC member casts doubt on postponing or moving Tokyo Games
- Tampa company that developed cancer vaccine expanding human clinical trials
- Meningitis survivor raises awareness of deadly disease