OGDEN, Utah (ABC4 News) – The Intermountain Healthcare mobile testing unit rolled into Ogden, providing free tests for community members.
The testing took place at Odyssey Elementary.
Walk up tests not requiring were registration were available (for Saturday only).
Testes were also available to everyone regardless of symptoms.
For more information on when and where the next free testing day will be held keep an eye on ABC4.com
- Man faces murder charge after 5-year-old forced from car for ‘being unruly’ is fatally struck, sheriff says
- Justices hear arguments on undocumented immigrants’ status for 2020 Census
- Latter-day Saint #LighttheWorld campaign to begin Dec. 1
- Coats 4 Kids: Drop-off locations and how to help
- Wisconsin confirms Joe Biden as winner following recount