Father’s Day is approaching, and it’s time to get those gifts for Dad. Why not get him something he can use and look shabby in? Alicia Richmond, Founder of Chic On a Shoestring, joined Ali Monsen with some ways to keep Dad looking stylish.
Alicia says one to do so is to help him update his wardrobe. A few easy items that are must-haves include:
- Flat Front Short from Polo in distressed tan
- Stripe Easy Slim Tee Shirt from Polo
- Solid color or sports team ball cap from Polo
- Sperry Topsider tan boat shoes
- Flip Flops in faux leather from Tommy Hilfiger
- Textured light blue slim cut dress shirt with straight collar from Alfani
- Paisley tie from Michael Kors
- Slim bold stripe tie from Penguin
- Colorful dress socks in bold patterns
For the Tech Dad:
- Fit Bit Smart Watch that will sync with your smart phone and track your fitness level
- Pocket Knife with several multi-purpose functions and wallet from Kenneth Cole
- Clinique travel set of face wash, lotion and body wash
- Cologne gift set from Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Collection.
All gift items are available at all Macy’s stores in Utah and Macys.com. For wardrobe questions, contact Alicia at ChicOnaShoeString.com.