SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – With football season back and the Labor Day holiday coming up, maybe you’re thinking about what you’d like to prepare for the occasion. Roger Livingston founder of R&R BBQ shares some great tips.
This isn’t for the fast-food lovers, this is for the “good-food” lovers. If you like Brisket, Pork Butt, or maybe coleslaw. R&R has a great recipe for the perfect slaw:
1 Cup Mayo
1/2 Cup of White Vinegar
1/2 Cup of Sugar
1 teaspoon of Celery Seed
Big Pinch of Salt and Pepper.
R&R BBQ has several locations throughout the Wasatch Front and a new location opening soon in Midvale.
You can find out more about R&R BBQ here.
What others are reading:
- Intelligence Hall of Fame coming to Mercyhurst University in Pennsylvania
- BREAKING: Megan Boswell, mother of missing toddler, charged with false reporting
- Utah family arrives home after cruise ship denied at multiple ports due to COVID-19
- Man arrested, accused of attempting to blow up vehicle at Pentagon
- VIDEO: Trooper successfully stops wrong-way DUI driver on I-80