PROVO, Utah (ABC4 News) – Jonathan Martin Festival Founder and Director of FilmQuest Fest stopped by Midday to chat about the exciting event happening this week.
Film Quest Fest is a best of state film festival and one of the most influential genre festivals in the country and it’s happening now through September 14th in Downtown Provo.
Find out more here.
- Feeling down and sluggish? Your thyroid could be to blame
- Teens and SLC employees volunteer at Utah Food Bank for MLK Day
- 49ers’ RB Raheem Mostert: ‘Look at me now’
- Andy Reid celebrated AFC Championship with cheeseburger then went to bed
- Search and rescue uses latest drone technology to rescue injured hiker at Snow Canyon State Park