Author Ramona Zabriskie says women are so over the top busy taking care of their home, family, children, work, and everything the school, neighborhood, and community counts on them for they sometimes marriage on the back burner, or on hold temporarily. She joined Midday to talk about why this is dangerous and how to deal with it
She’s hosting a free event in our state:
Thursday, July 27th
Viridian Event Center
8030 South 1825 West
West Jordan, UT 84088
Wife for Life principles that Mrs. Zabriskie will expound in the course of the evening include:
· A woman’s dreams and drives: her why for wanting to be married for a lifetime.
· A man’s dreams and his drives: his why for devoting his life to one woman.
· The hidden fears that are undermining marriage and personal happiness.
· The inadvertent behaviors that actually push couples apart.
· Insights and behaviors draw couples closer and closer until they mature into true intimates.
· What it means and what it takes to become Dream Weavers in a Grand Marriage: a lifelong partnership that is influential for generations.
Admission is free but seating is limited. Tickets may be reserved now here.