SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – A book could help people dealing with addiction stay in recovery for the holidays.
Author, speaker and singer/songwriter Daniel Trotter sat down with Nicea DeGering on ABC4 News Midday to talk about his book, ‘A Different Kind of Strong.’
Back in October of 2011, Daniel says he started a forty-day fast.
He says he was consumed by the question and desperate to know, what do I do?
Daniel says he was held in thrall to alcohol, drugs, porn, and depression.
He says he wants to help others with this book and has an acronym called P.A.T.H. that he used to help him and he hopes can help others during the holidays.
Pray – Pray for strength.
Avoid – Avoid certain people and situations.
Take Care of Yourself – Eat good and exercise.
For more information, click here.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Salt Lake City residents to hold community voting parade
- The final Biden-Trump presidential debate: What to know, how to watch
- Senate panel advances nomination to the Supreme Court
- Man arrested for stealing 2 cars, lighting one on fire in Uintah County
- Dixie Regional Medical Center medical director urges locals to ‘separate fear from respect for COVID-19’