OGDEN, Utah (ABC4 News) – A man who was reported missing from Ogden was found dead Tuesday, police said.
Robert Morfin, 62, was last seen on Saturday, September 7 in Ogden.
Ogden police detectives said they found Morfin’s body in a secluded wooded area in South Ogden.
The South Ogden Police Department and Weber Metro CSI assisted with the processing of the scene.
Detectives said foul play is not suspected in his death.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Police ask for help locating missing 6-year-old
- Former Cedar Hills councilman arrested for second time in 4 days
- Texas woman says she was fired by Whataburger for wearing a Black Lives Matter mask
- Volunteers from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints assist with fire recovery efforts in Oregon
- UPDATE: East Fork Fire in Uintas 68% contained, over 68k acres burned