SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah (ABC4 News) – A man dies following an auto-pedestrian crash in South Salt Lake.
The crash happened on the night of December 25 at 3344 South 300 West.
South Salt Lake police said Randall Bryan Stewart, 43, of Salt Lake City, who was crossing the road in a wheelchair was hit by a northbound pickup truck.
Stewart was taken to the hospital in critical condition, but police said he died four days later.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Tooele police need help finding more information about a hostage situation turned deadly
- Clearfield City to cancel youth sports
- Fremont High School football team forfeits playoff game due to COVID-19 outbreak
- Actor Jeff Bridges reveals he has been diagnosed with lymphoma
- Commission to mute microphones in next presidential debate