MISSOULA, Mont. (WFLA/CNN) – A man who went a decade and a half without a haircut recently sat down in the barber’s chair for a very special reason.
Reynaldo Arroyo, 23, hadn’t gotten his hair cut for 15 years. But he wanted to enlist in the Army as an infantryman.
So he went to the barbershop for a trim – and then some!
Arroyo says he will be donating his hair to “Locks of Love.” The nonprofit organization makes wigs for children experiencing hair loss from medical conditions.
What others are reading:
- Battling Bullying: Controversy over proposed policy changes
- Shanahan: ‘No injuries to report’ ahead of 49ers NFC Championship game
- 4 dead, 1 hospitalized after shooting in Grantsville
- With future unknown, couple displaced by Puerto Rico earthquake returns to Utah
- Crews prepare Salt Lake Temple grounds for excavation