WEST JORDAN (ABC4 News) Stay safe, Stay at home! Most of us are trying to do just that. But, what happens if something goes wrong? On top of the coronavirus, Utah has been through a pretty big earthquake. A little maintenance work or inspections could be needed.
Barlow Service Experts agreed to let ABC4 film a service call, to show how they are trying to help keep their customers safe and their workers.
Read about Barlow’s new Phone Interaction Only Service
It runs the gamut from staging workers and their needed supply pickups, to several degrees of coordination with the homeowners. Including how you can help make everything go a bit easier once they get to your home. Plus, with the earthquake see what you want checked out in your furnace room!
What people are reading now:
- Vernal man shot multiple times, suspect taken into custody following 2-hour standoff
- Mugshots released of all 4 officers charged in George Floyd’s death
- Officer on administrative leave after questions arise over use of force during Salt Lake City riots
- Zach Wilson preparing for a bounce back season with BYU
- Job posting: Free beer and $20K to hike 2,200-mile trail