With wildfires burning at home in Utah and one of the biggest storms in years making landfall in Florida, the Utah Red Cross has their hands full helping in both places. Rich Woodruff with Utah Red Cross joined Good Morning Utah to talk about their efforts locally and helping in Florida and the Bahamas.
To learn more about how you can help, visit the Utah Red Cross website.
- E-liquid manufacturers warn Rep. Ray of a future lawsuit
- ‘Tears were flowing’: Mayor Jenny Wilson recounts experience at US-Mexico border
- Minors bringing weapons to Salt Lake County schools on the rise
- Search and rescue operation underway for missing kayakers near Antelope Island
- Intermountain Healthcare studies sepsis