When you think of the Red Cross helping it usually is for large scale disasters like wildfires, but they also play a big role in helping families displaced for other reason.
The Utah Red Cross recently came to the rescue of dozens of people left without a home after a fire at a Layton apartment complex. Kirsten Stuart with the Red Cross joined Good Morning Utah to talk about their local rescue efforts.
What others are reading
- Diné woman runs 360 miles to raise awareness on issues impacting Indigenous people
- Pickup truck bursts into flames on busy street in Layton
- Single-engine plane lands without landing gear in Wendover
- RSL wins Rocky Mountain Cup with wild 2-0 victory over Colorado
- K9 for Wendover Police Department sneaky escape route