Hunting season is about to begin but before you head out there are some safety tips to keep in mind. RaLynne Takeda, the hunter education program manager for the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources joined Good Morning Utah to go over some of those tips.
To learn more about hunter safety or to sign up for classes you can visit Utah DWR’s website.
What others are clicking:
- Diné woman runs 360 miles to raise awareness on issues impacting Indigenous people
- Pickup truck bursts into flames on busy street in Layton
- Single-engine plane lands without landing gear in Wendover
- RSL wins Rocky Mountain Cup with wild 2-0 victory over Colorado
- K9 for Wendover Police Department sneaky escape route