WEBER COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) – A Great Horned Owl is on the road to recovery after concerned citizens called Weber County Fire when they discovered the injured bird.
“After safely containing our new friend ‘Owl Pachino’ was transported to the Wildlife Rehabilitation Center of Northern Utah,” stated in a post on the Weber Fire District Facebook Page.
“He is now getting the utmost care and medical treatment for his broken wing. We are hoping to have positive updates on his condition in the next few weeks!”
- Pushback over Salt Lake County court changes
- 2 men rescued after boat catches fire off California coast
- THE LATEST: 5 days since the kidnapping of 3-year-old Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney
- Utah man found guilty of attempted child rape, enticing a child
- Watch: Oregon HS football coach disarms student carrying loaded shotgun