DUBOIS, Idaho (ABC4 News) – A 59-year-old man from St. George was injured after losing control of his motorcycle in Idaho Tuesday morning.
According to a release issued by the Idaho State Police, the crash happened around 8 a.m. on southbound I-15 at the 167 off-ramp in Dubois.
Police said the man was headed south on a 2013 Suzuki motorcycle when he left the roadway and lost control of the vehicle and was ejected.
The man was flown to Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center in Idaho Falls. Troopers said the man was wearing a helmet but his current condition is not known.
ABC4 has chosen not to release the name of the man injured at this time.
What others are clicking on:
- BYU pulls off biggest victory in years, beating #2 Gonzaga, 91-78
- Harden, Westbrook lead Rockets to 120-110 victory over Jazz
- Wasatch Front and St. George experiencing 911 outages, here are the numbers to call instead
- Records: UPD officers find driver passed out behind the wheel in the middle of the street, blasting music
- Two men confirmed dead after a single engine Cessna crashes at Dillingham Airfield