WEST VALLEY CITY (ABC4 News) – Police in West Valley City are investigating a shooting that left a man hospitalized Saturday evening.
It happened near 1800 West and Parkway Blvd., according to police, after a fight led to at least three shots being fired.
“There was a 30-year-old male that was shot. But, we don’t have any witnesses that actually saw the shooting,” said a West Valley City Police Lieutenant.
“We have a lot of witnesses that heard the shooting after the fact,” he added.
Police are canvassing the area and looking for a silver-colored SUV.
Meantime, a Cadillac had pulled over and a man came out; police were on location for an unrelated call.
“I’ve been shot,” the victim, 30, told police.
He is being hospitalized for his injuries, according to police.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Utah Legislature passes controversial tax overhaul bill
- House panel delays historic Trump impeachment vote
- Holiday waste: What can go in the recycling bin and what belongs in the trash?
- United States should recognize American Samoans as citizens, judge says
- K9s help locate large amount of drugs aboard Greyhound bus