(ABC4 News) – The driver of a semi hauling a single trailer carrying beverages ran off the road and overturned in an embankment Sunday night at around 8 p.m. according to the Utah Highway Patrol.
The semi was traveling eastbound on SR 30 near mile marker 52.
The driver, a 56-year-old male, was extricated from the vehicle and flown by helicopter to a nearby hospital. He is currently in stable, non life threatening condition.
No other vehicles were involved in the incident.
What others are clicking on:
- New Utah Royals head coach Craig Harrington joins Real Sports Live
- Rudy Gobert scores 21 points and grabs 11 rebounds in first NBA All-Star Game
- Pete Buttigieg to hold town hall in SLC ahead of Super Tuesday
- Utes drop 8th straight road game, losing to #17 Oregon, 80-62
- 2-time Daytona 500 champ Johnson ready for one final ride