GUATEMALA CITY (ABC4 News) – President Russell M. Nelson of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has embarked on a nine-day ministry in Latin American.
The first stop on his five-country ministry was in Guatemala City.
On Saturday, President Nelson met with members and dignitaries, encouraging Guatemalan saints to live prayerful lives.
The trip marked his ninth visit to Guatemala.
President Nelson continues the nine-day journey on Monday in Columbia.
For more details on his trip click here.
What others are clicking on:
- E-liquid manufacturers warn Rep. Ray of a future lawsuit
- ‘Tears were flowing’: Mayor Jenny Wilson recounts experience at US-Mexico border
- Minors bringing weapons to Salt Lake County schools on the rise
- Search and rescue operation underway for missing kayakers near Antelope Island
- Weber State University provides food pantry for students experiencing food insecurity