VINEYARD CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Deputies with Utah County Sherriff’s Office are looking for a man who they say tried to break into a home with his friends.
The man who has the tattoo “5150” inscribed on his left arm tried to break into a home in Vineyard City on Monday, August 12 at 2:30 a.m., according to deputies.
Homeowners were reportedly able to successfully scare the man and his friends off.
Anyone with information about the incident or the man is encouraged to call detective Turner at 801-851-4010.
This is a developing story. Updates will be posted as they become available.
What others are reading:
- E-liquid manufacturers warn Rep. Ray of a future lawsuit
- ‘Tears were flowing’: Mayor Jenny Wilson recounts experience at US-Mexico border
- Minors bringing weapons to Salt Lake County schools on the rise
- Search and rescue operation underway for missing kayakers near Antelope Island
- Intermountain Healthcare studies sepsis