WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Police in West Valley City who responded to a call of a woman covered in blood running into a local business arrived to find it wasn’t exactly what it appeared to be.
In a post on the West Valley City Facebook, police said they rushed to the scene because the call caused a “pretty big concern”.
“Turns out, the woman had been working on a movie set and was running because she was late getting to the gym and wanted to wash off her makeup before her kickboxing class started,” stated the post.
They got this quote right.. “You just can’t make this stuff up.”
What others are reading:
- Budweiser combats ‘typical American’ stereotypes in Super Bowl spot
- Crashes cause I-15 to turn into what many call the ‘I-15 parking lot’; UDOT offers alternatives
- Don’t go cold this winter: There are options for those struggling to pay utility bills
- Temporary homeless shelter opens in Sugar House
- The Justice Files: New hope for Madison Jensen’s family