MIDVALE, Utah (ABC4 News) – On Monday, troopers responded to roughly 350 crashes on Utah roads, and so on Tuesday ABC4 sought out a driving instructor to help us drive safer in the snow.
The best advice from Rick Antoun, with Drive Right Driving School? Stay home if you don’t have to drive in the snow.
If you do, he says, it’s important to have the right vehicle and the right experience. Watch the video attached to see what can happen on black ice — and what Rick suggests you do if you begin to lose control.
More about Drive Right School here: http://driverightroadtest.com/
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Beehive Blitz – Second Round Playoffs
- ‘The most beautiful, loving, and amazing soul’ says family of woman killed in Midvale homicide
- How do you test wastewater for COVID-19?
- Utah issues emergency alert due to rapid spread of COVID-19
- Kansas recalls hundreds of license plates over concern of racial slur