SUMMIT COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) – A hunter from West Virginia has not been seen since 5:30 a.m. Monday, officials in Summit County said.
Carl L. Crumrine, 69, was hunting with a group in the Lyman Lake area of Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest in eastern Summit County. Someone in his group contacted law enforcement after he didn’t come back to camp after sunset.
A search is currently underway in the area.
Officials say Crumrine is new to the area, but he was prepared for cold weather and had a small amount of food with him.
If you see him or have information contact the Summit County Sheriff’s Office at 435-615-3600.
- Wildfire burning above Olympus Cove on SLC’s East bench
- 2 firefighters help deliver baby boy in California parking lot
- Firefighters battle 2 wildfires in Tooele County
- Hospitalizations on the rise; area hospitals struggle with staffing
- Trump says executive order will include DACA recipients