WEBER COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) – A Great Horned Owl is on the road to recovery after concerned citizens called Weber County Fire when they discovered the injured bird.
“After safely containing our new friend ‘Owl Pachino’ was transported to the Wildlife Rehabilitation Center of Northern Utah,” stated in a post on the Weber Fire District Facebook Page.
“He is now getting the utmost care and medical treatment for his broken wing. We are hoping to have positive updates on his condition in the next few weeks!”
- Neighbors react as new details emerge in Layton Tinder Murder
- Longtime assistant coach Phil Johnson reflects on the life of Jerry Sloan
- Layton man admits to killing woman he’d just met on Tinder, police say
- Man killed, woman injured in rollover crash near Fort Duchesne
- Washington Co. SAR called to 5 rescues in one day