WEBER COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) – A Great Horned Owl is on the road to recovery after concerned citizens called Weber County Fire when they discovered the injured bird.
“After safely containing our new friend ‘Owl Pachino’ was transported to the Wildlife Rehabilitation Center of Northern Utah,” stated in a post on the Weber Fire District Facebook Page.
“He is now getting the utmost care and medical treatment for his broken wing. We are hoping to have positive updates on his condition in the next few weeks!”
- Canyons School District scheduled to vote on proposed COVID-19 reopening plan
- Parents weigh in on Alpine School District’s safe reopening plan
- Jordan River Parkway Project
- President Trump now says he supports DACA, wants to make it law
- Trump signs bill, order rebuking China, and slams Biden