WEBER COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Deputies in Weber County had to say goodbye to one of their one after K9 Mina passed away over the weekend due to an illness.
“It is with a broken heart that Weber County Search & Rescue said goodbye to one of our best search dogs, Mina,” said a post on the Weber County Sheriff Facebook.
Deputies said Mina had been sick for the past few weeks and despite being seen several times by veterinarians, she was unable to recover.
What others are clicking on:
- President Biden rolls back Trump policies on wall, climate, health, Muslims
- Here’s what healthcare workers do with extra COVID-19 vaccines at the end of the day
- Utah governor to hold monthly press conference, give COVID-19 update
- Could Amazon help with US COVID-19 vaccine distribution?
- Small businesses can get relief with new program