SALT LAKE COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Utility crews are currently working on a water main break that has forced the closure of Wasatch Blvd Monday afternoon.
According to SLC Department of Public Utilities, the break happened at 6150 Wasatch Blvd just after 3 p.m. and Wasatch will be closed between 4500 South and 6200 South.
All southbound traffic will have to exit 4500 South and northbound traffic will have to exit at 6200 South.
Authorities said the water spraying onto a high-pressure natural gas line required the full closure of the road. No water shutoffs expected.
Crews anticipate repairs to last through Tuesday.
What others are clicking on:
- New movie you can see in theaters
- Centerville man arrested after refusing to return car, and saleman back to dealership
- Navajo Nation: 12 new cases of COVID-19 and no new deaths
- Tighter Covid-19 restrictions on the way?
- UPDATE: Missing Idaho man died after falling 1000 feet in High Uintahs