SALT LAKE COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Utility crews are currently working on a water main break that has forced the closure of Wasatch Blvd Monday afternoon.
According to SLC Department of Public Utilities, the break happened at 6150 Wasatch Blvd just after 3 p.m. and Wasatch will be closed between 4500 South and 6200 South.
All southbound traffic will have to exit 4500 South and northbound traffic will have to exit at 6200 South.
Authorities said the water spraying onto a high-pressure natural gas line required the full closure of the road. No water shutoffs expected.
Crews anticipate repairs to last through Tuesday.
What others are clicking on:
- The most popular slippers on Amazon and what did Nicole Kidman do before she became a superstar?
- Britney Spears turns 39 and holiday events happening right now in Southern Utah
- US says ready for domestic shipment of COVID-19 vaccines, details tentative plan for distribution
- White House says FDA commissioner meeting with White House chief of staff is routine
- US lawmakers unveil anti-slavery constitutional amendment