SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah (ABC4 News) – Roads have been reduced to one lane after a water main break in South Salt Lake Wednesday.
The water main break happened at 3350 South, according to officials.
Officials are asking drivers to expect delays near the area of northbound 700 East and use an alternate route if possible.
This is a developing story. Updates will be posted as they become available.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Utah kid on journey to solve homelessness
- Woman, son transported to hospital after apartment fire in Salt Lake City
- Haynie family funeral: Father and son speak of faith, community support and keeping memories alive as they move forward
- Utah zoo disputes placement on ‘Worst Zoos for Elephants’ list
- U.S. mayors say their cities need money, infrastructure at meeting with Pres. Trump