A Utah marketing agency is reminding people why it is important to speak to that person now—before it’s too late.
The video, by ISSIMO Story Agency in Lehi, asks people what they wish they could tell the person they love.
Participants include a father with a gay son who died by suicide, a wife whose husband is overseas, a mom with an autistic daughter, and a little girl with a crush.
The creative director for ISSIMO was inspired to make the short film after losing his mother to Alzheimer’s Disease a year ago.
What others are clicking on:
- Sheriff responds to Riverton family fatal officer involved shooting lawsuit
- Armed man dies in officer-involved shooting in Huntsville
- UPDATE: Range Fire in Orem now 88% contained, over 3400 acres burned
- Here’s why Biden and Trump are laser focused on fracking
- ‘Mom code’: Parents reportedly avoid testing kids to keep Utah COVID-19 numbers artificially low