SALT LAKE CITY (News4Utah) A man arrested on voyeurism charges is an undocumented immigrant.
Jorge Leon-Alfaro, 36, is accused of spying on a 12-year-old girl inside a dressing room. He faces charges for allegedly violating at least two young girls.
Wednesday, Alfaro appeared before a judge for the alleged dressing room incident.
That girl’s mother who spoke exclusively with News4Utah Tuesday chased him down and then posted the video on Facebook.
Alfaro is also facing a charge of sexual battery in a separate case involving a young girl. Federal officials are holding him at the Salt Lake County jail.
- UPDATE: Silver Alert for at-risk elderly man canceled
- DOJ reaches settlement in racial harassment of Black, Asian-American students in Utah School District
- Utah Valley University Professor appears on the History Channel
- Brian Laundrie update: Remains found in Florida park identified as Gabby Petito’s fiancé
- It’s candy time!: Check out these trunk-or-treating events along the Wasatch Front