WOODS CROSS, UTAH (ABC4News) – Security cameras captured a teen vandalizing a fence in Woods Cross and both the homeowners and police are trying to figure out who it is.
The Woods Cross police department told homeowner Craig Flanigan the destructive act is part of a viral game high school kids are playing.
Flanigan has maintained his sense of humor over the incident in a post on Facebook he states, “The one picture that gets me is the sign on the gate that says “smile your on camera” less then 3 feet way from the hole in the fence.”
What others are reading right now:
- Newsfeed Now: Pres. Biden’s first full day in office, first White House rescue dog could increase pet adoptions
- Salt Lake City School District could lose some state funding under new bill
- LIVE: A look at what’s next a day after Biden’s inauguration
- Here’s what healthcare workers do with extra COVID-19 vaccines at the end of the day
- Utah governor to hold monthly press conference, give COVID-19 update